The FLEX Book Tour!
- Friday, March 6th: CLEVELAND, Loganberry Books
- Friday, March 13th: NEW YORK, Word Bookstore/Brooklyn
- Saturday, March 14th: BOSTON/Worcester, Annie’s Book Stop
- Friday, March 20th: SEATTLE, University Book Store
- Saturday, March 21st: PORTLAND, In Other Words
- Saturday, March 28th: SAN DIEGO, Mysterious Galaxy
- Saturday, April 4th: SAN FRANCISCO, Borderlands Books
My Latest Short Stories
- The Bliss Machine (Three-Lobed Burning Eye)
- Four Scenes From Wieczniak’s Whisk-U-Away, And One Not (Fantasy Scroll Magazine)
- In Extremis (Space and Time Magazine)
- The Cultist’s Son (Apex Magazine)
- The Sturdy Bookshelves Of Pawel Oliszewski (Intergalactic Medicine Show)
- Dead Merchandise (Kaleidotrope)
- See All Stories
- The FLEX Book Tour Is Finalized! New Dates in San Diego And San Francisco!
- Tearing Beloved Characters Apart Like Scrap Paper: Ken Liu’s The Grace of Kings
- On Nimoy, The World Shrinking, And Growing
- Hear Me Talk About Books With My Friend Monica For 45 Minutes
- How To Buy A Book To Benefit Your Favorite Author
- A Thing I Have Waited For, Literally, All My Life.
- Protect Yo Self Before You Wreck Yo Self
- How Can I Like A Racist, Sexist, Piece Of Crap Movie?
- Hey, New Yorkers! And Boston People! Do Me A Favor?
- Random Reactions To Last Night’s Oscars
Yes, it's rude to text someone in a theater. You know what's ruder? Shooting people. 1 year ago