My Latest Short Stories
- The Bliss Machine (Three-Lobed Burning Eye)
- Four Scenes From Wieczniak’s Whisk-U-Away, And One Not (Fantasy Scroll Magazine)
- In Extremis (Space and Time Magazine)
- The Cultist’s Son (Apex Magazine)
- The Sturdy Bookshelves Of Pawel Oliszewski (Intergalactic Medicine Show)
- Dead Merchandise (Kaleidotrope)
- See All Stories
Upcoming Short Stories
- Is It Any Wonder I Fell In Love With The Flash So Quickly?
- Maybe Guys Are The More Emotional Sex.
- My Mixed Feelings On Doxxing
- In Which Everyone Is Sad And Terrible And There Are No Good Solutions
- Fun Books To Read: Maplecroft, Zombie Baseball Beatdown, D&D
- Refusing To Engage Does Not Equal Victory
- My Soylent Is Shipping!
- Your Goal Should Be To Break Up As Quickly As Possible
- “Dating People” And “Watching Other People Date” Are Two Separate Skills
- On Being Very Manly, For A Single Saturday
Yes, it's rude to text someone in a theater. You know what's ruder? Shooting people. 9 months ago